If you are searching for a dual fuel engine generator, Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt will be a perfect choice. The pulsar fuel generator has a unique, double fuel feature that is it can run on both gasoline and liquid propane (LPG). It gives ultimate peace of mind in case of any emergency power outage.
The pulsar 12000 watts’ dynamo has a 457cc sturdy OHV engine with one cylinder that produces 12000 watts’ output. The dynamo is not only compact but has a reliable and durable body as well. The generator is easy to use with its easy electric push start button. The power generator has easy switching between two fuel types via Switch and Go technology. The pulsar 12000 generator watts is a worthy investment with durable power back.
Features of the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt
The Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt is a dependable, sturdy, and ideal power back up. It has a unique feature of dual-fuel option that makes it stand out among various other generators in the market.
The pulsar 12000 watts’ generator can run on both liquid propane and gasoline. However, it produces different output watts as per the type of fuel used. It has an easy electric push start and Switch and Go technology that ensures seamless shift between two fuel options. The pulsar 12000 generator watts is not noisy in general use. However, on high voltage electrical appliances, the generator becomes noisy.
It has a tough engine of 457cc that has a single cylinder and sufficient enough to produce long-lasting power back up during any power outage, be it a natural disaster or any other power supply disruption.
- The pulsar 12000 watts’ dynamo works on two types of fuel that is gasoline and liquid propane.
- It has a 457cc, OHV, Single-cylinder durable engine.
- On gasoline fuel, the pulsar 12000 watts’ generator produces 9500 running watts and 12000 watts at peak.
- On liquid propane fuel, the generator produces running 8550 watts, whereas 10800 watts at peak.
- It provides power back up for a long time that makes it a perfect choice and worthy power station.
- The pulsar 12000 watts generator has handy Switch & Go technology that enables the user to switch between fuel types seamlessly.
- It has a tough steel cover with ten inches wide wheels that make it portable and compact at the same time.
To download the owner’s manual PDF of the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt from the Pulsar website, please click here.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives for the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt
The Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt is well-known for rendering stable and durable power backup solutions during extreme weather conditions.
The Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt furnishes a long-lasting power back up. The dynamo is the perfect solution for all kinds of power outages either caused by weather calamities or by any other reasons. The pulsar generator has a sturdy steel-framed body, with enduring handles that make it easy to maneuver. The pulsar generator caters to all electricity supply requirements.
Advantages of the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt
- The Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt comes with dual fuel capacity. The switching between two fuel types is seamless due to the Switch and Go Technology of the dynamo. This feature makes pulsar the most reliable power backup generator.
- The giant generator has seven outlets.
- Four outlets are for 120 volts.
- The twisted socket is for 120/240 volts.
- RV outlet is for 120/240 volts with 50 amperes of current output.
- One 12 volts outlet is for DC output and provides a constant power supply to several tools, appliances, and more.
- The powerful a 457cc, OHV engine produces 12000 watts at maximum.
- The design of the pulsar 12000 watts’ generator is consisting of a pure steel frame, ten inches wide wheels, and handy drop-down handles.
- The generator has an easy electric push start.
Potential Disadvantages of the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt
The pulsar dual fuel generator 12000 watts has many benefits, but there is only one constraint as well.
- The generator becomes noisy on high loads of electronic appliances.
Alternatives to the Pulsar Dual Fuel Generator 12000 Watt
- Westinghouse WGen5300V Portable Generator
- Westinghouse WGen5300S Portable Generator
- RYOBI Portable Generator 6500
- DeWalt DXGNR7000 7000-Watt Portable Generator
Top Tips for Selecting a Portable Generator
Before purchasing a conveyable generator, power bank, or power station, keep some notable points in view.
Portable generators are available in different sizes so, keep your power demand in mind, and then choose accordingly. There are fuel options as well. Some compact generators use gasoline, diesel, or propane. Analyze the availability of fuel type and the size of the fuel tank as per your need.
Few portable generators are now available with lithium batteries. These dynamos can get charged by an external power supply. Several compact generators have various safety features, like the inverter system, sine wave system, etc. all these features assure a secure and constant electricity provision. Decibel grades are significant as the decibel number determines how much sound any generator produces while running. So, if you want a silent portable generator, do compare its decibel ratings with other dynamos.
Along with that, many other features as per individual power supply requirements should keep in view while buying a portable generator.
Our Final Verdict
The pulsar 12000 generator watts is overall an ideal package for the people who often face power outages. The dual-fuel option of the generator makes it a more durable and reliable power station during the time of power outage.
The generator watts produce 12000 watts at maximum, but the output voltages vary with the gasoline or liquid propane. With gasoline, it yields 9500 running watts and 12000 peak watts. While with liquid propane, the dynamo produces running 8550 watts and 10800 watts at maximum.
The pulsar 12000 generator watts has seven different types of outlets that give a reliable and consistent power supply at the time of need. The generator has an easy electric push start and a sturdy body. Hence, every aspect of the reliable and durable pulsar 12000 generator watts makes it a perfect deal for everyone.
Additional Generator Resources
- Portable Generator Transfer Switch: A 2020 Guide
- Generator Oil Matters: Choosing The Right Oil For Your Generator
- Power Line Conditioner: A Great Purchase? Our Take + 4 Options
- How To Parallel Generators For Strong Power in 2020
- The Importance of a Generator Wheel Kit in 2020
Interested in getting more information about generators, usage tips, and recommendations for the best portable generator? If so, you may be interested in the Generator Expert mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.