Champion generator brand is owned by Champion Power Equipment, an American manufacturer that started in 2003. Champion generators produce all types of generators, be it a traditional generator or inverters, with all the modern technology and best features.
Champion generator offerings are amongst the leading manufacturers of generators with a fair amount of power, security, and convenience, thus giving peace of mind in case of any emergency and power failure that too in affordable prices. This could be amongst one of the reasons that make Champion generates prevalent in homes, Commercial sites, and Camping sites.
About Our Selected Champion Generator Options
All Champion generator options are styled the same, in the black and yellow theme, and most of them are EPA and Carb certified. Champion Generator offerings are more quiet and small in size yet powerful than many other types of generators on the market; hence can power all the essential appliances or your entire home.
Champion generators are also leading in engineering the most acceptable portable generators with high-end features. Besides being cost-effective, they are user-friendly and easy to set up and operate. Champion Power Equipment’s generators power up your home appliances and on-site machines, making your life more at ease than ever.
While choosing a generator, the most asked question is whether these are reliable or not, so let us share details of some of the superlative picks from a lot of Champion’s top generators in the market with implausible features giving you the option to choose the best according to your requirements.
- Champion 3400 Watt Generator
- Champion 7500 Watt Generator
- Champion 100111 Generator
- Champion 4000 Watt Generator
- Champion 3800 Watt Generator
Let us share the features and specifications of all these generators one by one in detail to give you better clarity and confidence on Champion Power equipment’s generators.
Champion 3400 Watt Generator
The Champion Power Equipment 3400-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is the complete mixture of workability and suitability. Champion 3400-watt generator is a single fuel generator and is quoted as one of the best generators out there. It supports gasoline as a fuel type and produces extreme power with only one fuel option.
It gives a powerful wattage of 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts and provides backup for a longer time than others. Another fantastic feature of the Champion 3400 generators is its cold start technology, which makes it start with ease in cold weather and its standard recoil start. Champion 3400-watt generator is the finest portable generator and can be transported between locations with much comfort.
Features of the Champion 3400 Watt Generator
- Champion 3400 watt has dual fuel capacity and can run on gasoline and liquid Propane.
- It has a 192cc single-cylinder OHV engine.
- It comes with an electric start along with a traditional pull cable start.
- It has a low oil shut off feature, which can turn off the generator whenever oil levels are below a particular mark.
- Champion 3400-watt generator comes with a wheel kit having durable and never-flat tires. It also has a front handle for easy transportation.
- Champion 3400 watt is a powerful appliance with 3400 initiating watts and 3100 working watts.
- Smart control panel, which allows you to access all monitoring features easily.
- It has an estimated run time of 11h on a 25% load.
- Champion 3400 generator has one 120V 30A RV, two 120V 20A, 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
- Champion 3400 generator is powerful enough, having a notable RV outlet enough to run most 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners.
- It has a bit low noise level with an ultra-quiet level of only 59 dBA from 23 feet, which is surprising for such a powerful generator.
Pros and Cons of the Champion 3400 Watt Generator
Champion 3400-watt generator is one of the best portable generators and comes inverted generators’ category. It is a versatile generator that produces clean and utmost power for continuous electric supply to heavy and sensitive appliances and tools. But like any other appliance, it has some limitations and drawbacks along with plenty of benefits. Let us share the Champion 3400 watt generator’s pros and cons in detail with you.
- It runs for a longer time and provides continuous backup to all your vital appliances and tools.
- The Champion 3400-watt generator gives 7.5 hours of run time with a full gasoline tank at 25% load.
- It comes with three years of warranty and lifetime technical support.
- Champion 3400 generator has a parallel capability, which means it can be connected to another Champion 3400 generator hence doubling its power to 6800 watts.
- It is somewhat a quiet generator, and being around this generator is comfortable so that it can be useful in tailgating, camping, or any outdoor event.
- It comes with an oil funnel and battery charging cables.
- Champion 3400-watt generator produces clean and stable power, which is essential for some sensitive home appliances.
- Champion 3400 generator hold three years of The Champion’s warranty and lifetime maintenance support.
- It has relatively small wheels having little space between the generator body and wheels, so debris can stick in between.
- It does not have a remote start option
- Champion 3400 is somewhat expensive
- It has low resistant power to severe weather and is not recommended to use in the pouring rain
Champion 7500 Watt Generator
Champion 7500 watts generator is a flexible, useful, and potent unit with starting watts of 9375 and 7500 watts of running power. It is a portable generator, which is it is one of the best features as it can be transported to any location and is ideal for powering up heavy pieces of machinery and tools on worksites.
Champion 7500-watt generator can be run on dual fuel, so one can choose either gasoline or liquid Propane depending upon their requirements and budget. One of its amazing features is its electric start, which makes it very easy to operate and start as compared to other generators with traditional pull start. It comes with plenty of outlets so that you can drain maximum power out of this powerhouse generator.
Features of the Champion 7500 Watt Generator
- It can work with either gasoline or Propane can easily be switched between two with a switch.
- Its 439cc engine produces 9375 surge watts and ratted watts of 7500
- It is compatible with both 120 Volts and 240 Volts and gives the ratted AMPs of 62,5 Amps at 120 Volts and 31.3 Amps at 240 Volts.
- Champion 7500-watt generator has got one outlet with 50 Amp and 1 with 30 Amp and twist lock. It also got four 120V 20A GFCI outlets.
- This powerhouse generator has come with an electric start feature, which makes it work with only one push. Along with electric start, it also has cold start technology that lets it start quickly in chilled weather.
- Champion 7500-watt portable generator comes with a 9.5-inch rock-solid wheels kit and never-flat tires. It also got a U-shaped handle in front of stress-free transportation.
- With Intelli-gauge, one can not only keep an eye on voltage, run time, and power supply but also can easily surveil maintenance intervals too.
Pros and Cons of the Champion 7500 Watt Generator
Champion 7500 watt dual-fuel portable generators are easy- to set up, use, and move around. It is a powerhouse generator with plenty of outlets to provide backup to most of your home appliances or heavy tools on job sites. However, just like any other appliance, this too has some drawbacks along with a lot of benefits. Let us share some of its advantages and disadvantages.
- Champion 7500-watt generator’s dual-fuel ability and effortless switching between fuels make it budget-friendly and cost-efficient.
- It gives an incredibly long run time of 8 hrs. with gasoline and 5.5 hours with Propane at 50% load.
- It has a sizeable huge tank of 6.0 gallons to provide the maximum time of backup.
- It is EPA and CARB certified, which makes it environmentally friendly and sellable in 49 states.
- It comes with three years of warranty and lifetime maintenance coverage of Champion
- Champion 7500 generator is equipped with a Voltage guard to refrain it from overloading.
- It is also equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor that powers it off when oil levels are below a certain level.
- Champion 7500 generator has got 9.5-Inch Rock-solid Wheels Kit and strong tires that makes it portable even with its heavy-weight
- With a weight of 202.4lbs, the Champion 7500-watt generator is quite heavy, and it would be difficult to lift it up or down alone.
- It has 74 dbA of noise level, which is not too noisy, but it can still be counted as a loud generator than other generators with the same power supply.
Champion 100111 Generator
Champion 100111 generator is designed for practicality, security, and to provide a massive amount of power. It is a powerful and robust portable generator with 12000 watts of energy that can supply continuous power backup to your home in electric failure. The Champion 100111 generator’s 717cc engine can electrify larger equipment and appliances and many commercial tools required on job sites.
This powerhouse generator has 15000 surge watts and 12000 ratted watts with electric start and cold start technology to make sure that it starts quickly in chilled weather. The Champion 100111 V-Twin generator provides maximum power supply when it runs on gasoline and with a full tank gives longer run time to keep the appliances powered up.
The Champion 100111 generator has many power outlets and a smart control panel. It also comes with a durable wheel kit for easy transportation.
Features of the Champion 100111 Generator
- Champion 100111 generator is equipped with electric start with cold start technology besides having traditional pull start.
- It gives maximum power with a full tank of gasoline.
- Champion 100111 generator is fitted out with 717cc 4 stroke V-Twin engine.
- It is fitted with a wheel kit and sturdy tires. It also got a U-Shaped handle in front for moving it around with ease.
- Champion 100111 is designed with a Lift hook for hassle-free loading and unloading.
- It runs on both 120 and 240 Volts with a frequency of 60 Hz
- It has two 120-volt duplex GFCI outlet, one 120/240-volt with locking outlets, one 120/240-volt 50-amp outlet, and one 120-volt with locking outlets.
- The Champion 100111 portable generator’s pack includes Oil Funnel, Wheel Kit, Engine Oil, and Battery.
- It is featured with smart power control to track and monitor the generator.
Pros and Cons of the Champion 100111 Generator
Champion 100111 generators is a fantastic generator with exceptional features and supreme power. It is one of the advanced generators with the latest technologies but on the cheaper side. Champion 100111 generator has supreme power, which can provide backup to most of the extensive tools and power-hungry equipment.
Although this powerful generator has many advantages for domestic and commercial purposes, it comes with some drawbacks. Let us discuss some of the pros and cons below.
- It has a gigantic tank of 10.6 gallons of fuel.
- It can run for up to 9 hours with a full 10.6 gallons tank of gasoline.
- It has covered outlets to keep them secure and to drain maximum power out of this powerhouse generator.
- It has the latest cold start technology, which makes it suitable for cold weather.
- Champion 100111 is very much portable with its 12.0 inch wide and robust wheels, front handle, and lift hook design.
- Champion 100111 generator has an ETL listing.
- It is also CARB and EPA certified, so it is a climate-friendly and safest generator.
- Champion 100111 generator has a robust design and solid manufacturing material for its body to withstand any rough and severe weather and situation.
- It has a low oil shut-off sensor and Volt-guard to shut down the generator when oil levels are low or the load is getting beyond a certain level.
- Champion 100111 produces clean and steady power that keeps your machines protected from short circuits. You can even power up your sensitive appliances with this generator.
- It also features a spark arrestor, which makes it suitable for use in forested areas too.
- Champion 100111 generator comes with an auto-idle control feature.
- Champion 100111 generator, like any other champion generator, holds three years of warranty and lifetime maintenance support.
- Champion 100111 is noticeably on the louder side of the generators, with 78 decibels of noise. You may get bothered by its loud noise.
- It does not come with wing fuel ability and run only on gasoline.
- Champion 100111 generator does not come with recoil backup start for backup.
- It does not include an electric fuel gauge.
- Champion 100111 generator does not support DC voltage.
Champion 4000 Watt Generator
The Champion 4000 watt generator with digital hybrid technology and open frame design is one of the generator’s market ground-breaking products. With its hybrid and advanced technology Champion, 4000 watt improves the way of powering up your home appliances and tools. It is designed so that its weight is considerably less i-e 20% lighter than other traditional generators making the Champion 4000 watt generator.
It is integrated with cold start technology and quite a technology component to reduce the noise level significantly. Champion 4000-watt portable generator produces 3500 watts of energy, which is a considerable amount to power up all the essentials of your home, recreational trips, or any other job site.
Features of the Champion 4000 Watt Generator
- Champion 4000-watt generator is powered with 224cc 4 stroke OHV engine.
- It runs on gasoline and produces massive power of 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts.
- It has the traditional recoil start option with cold start technology for cold weather.
- It is compatible with 120 Volts and produces 60 Hz of power.
- It has a compact design and weighs only 81.6 lbs. for easy transportation.
- Champion 4000 watt produces running AMP of 29.2 A on gasoline.
- Champion 4000-watt generator comes with a parallel kit that includes a 50 APM RV outlet to connect your generator to another generator.
- It is featured with a low oil shut-off sensor.
- It is equipped with 120V 30A (TT-30R), two 120V 20A home outlets, and a 12V DC Automotive-style receptor.
- Champion 4000-watt generator is integrated with quiet technology. Thus it has 64 decibels of the noise level.
Pros and Cons of the Champion 4000 Watt Generator
Champion 4000-watt generator has many advantages and is one of the popular hybrid inverter generators because of its high-end features and specifications. It produces enough power of 3500 watts to provide backup to your house or any other outdoor event in case of any emergency or power failure. However, the Champion 4000 watt generator has plenty of advantages, but it also has some drawbacks. Let us share its pros and cons in detail with you.
- The Champion 4000 watt generator produces 3500 running and 4000 starting watts.
- The Champion 4000-watt generator produces clean energy, unlike many generators, which can easily power up all the appliances which need steady power.
- It has an open frame design, which makes it easy to handle, and it can be easily grabbed and moved around due to its less weight.
- It is less dense than other portable generators, which can compensate for it not having wheels.
- The Champion 4000-watt portable generator produces 64 decibels of noise from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than an everyday speech, so being around this generator is not earsplitting.
- It can provide continuous power for almost 14.5 hours on a full fuel tank with a 25% load.
- With its parallel kit, the Champion 4000-watt generator can be connected to any two 2800 watt or higher generator or any hybrid generator. In this way, its power production can be enhanced to more than double, and it would turn into a powerhouse generator.
- The Champion 4000-watt generator is EPA compliant, and CARB certified, which makes it ecological equipment.
- It comes with a concrete steel fuel tank of 2.9 gallons of capacity.
- It comes with the Champion’s standard three years warranty with lifetime maintenance support.
- Champion 4000-watt generator is economical and somewhat low-cost.
- It does not have dual-fuel capability
- It lacks GFCI outlets, and its outlets are also not covered, which makes them vulnerable in rough use and specific weather condition
- The Champion 4000-watt generator does not come with a fuel gauge and voltmeter to monitor the generator
Champion 3800 Generator
Champion 3800 generators are the preeminent portable generators in terms of resourcefulness and transportation that too in mid-sized whether you need to power up your static home or mobile home. Champion 3800 generators, with their 3800 watts, can power up your many high energy home appliances like refrigerator, Air conditioner, computer, TV, and many others which are quite essential in a home.
It starts working with no trouble as it features an electric start push button that comes with cold start technology for initiating it swiftly in chilled and snowy weathers. Champion 3800-watt generator has twin fuel capability, which means it can work on gasoline and liquid Propane. This feature lets you choose between wither of the fuel according to your budget and fuel availability.
It also features a Volt guard, which keeps track of voltage fluctuations and keep your appliances safe from short circuits. Champion 3800-watt generator is easy to set up and store with a portable handle, and it also is fitted with a wheel kit for transporting it with much ease.
Features of the Champion 3800 Generator
- Its twin fuel ability can use gasoline or Propane as its fuel and produce enough energy to power up many tools and machines.
- On gasoline, it has starting watts of 4750 and running watts of 3800, while on Propane it has 4275 starting and 3420 running watts.
- It has a voltage type of 120 V with a running AMP of 31.7 A on gasoline and 18.5 A on Propane.
- Champion 3800-watt generator is loaded with 224cc 4 stroke engine with a speed of 3600 and frequency of 60 Hz
- It is equipped with an electric start push button along with the old-style recoil start.
- It is integrated with cold start technology.
- It has an engine oil type of 10W-30 with a size of 0.6 qt, which is included with the unit.
- Champion 3800-watt generator is fitted with one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets.
- It is featured with a low oil shut-off sensor and intelligence.
- The Champion 3800-watt generator is fitted with a reliable and durable wheel kit with wheels having 8.0 inches of diameter.
- It has a concrete steel gasoline tank with a volume of 3.4 gallons.
Pros and Cons of the Champion 3800 Generator
Champion 3800 generator is a resilient and robust piece of equipment and is ideal for providing power supply to RV, homes, or any worksite. Its portable feature is its main advantage for container homes too. Champion 3800 generators give the maximum power to provide backup for hours to all your essential home appliances.
They may cost a little more, but their high efficiency and performance can easily match their relatively high price. Like any other generator, the Champion 3800 generator also comes with some drawbacks of its own. Let us highlight some of its advantages and disadvantages with you in detail.
- It is a powerful generator which produces massive power of 3500 of ratted watts.
- It has twin fuel capability, can run on gasoline and Propane, and is equipped with a fuel selector switch for tranquil interchanging between two fuels.
- Champion 3800 generator comes with an incorporated propane inlet, which does not require any other arrangement.
- With integrated cold start technology, Champion 3800 generator initiates speedily in freezing weather.
- It runs for 9 hours with a full tank of fuel at 50% load.
- It comes with a well-made and sturdy wheel kit, never-flat tires, and foldable handle, making transportation a cake of piece.
- The Champion 3800 generators are featured with Touch Start, push-button electric start, and a battery charged as the generator runs.
- With its 30 A RV outlet, it can efficiently operate a 15000 BTU air conditioner.
- It comes with an incorporated surge protector that protects from voltage ups and downs.
- This hybrid generator automatically shuts off when oil is below a specific level, which keeps the equipment safe.
- Champion 3800 generator comply with the Californian Administrative board. It is also EPA consistent as it does not emit harsh and harmful fumes in the environment and is very environment friendly.
- Champion 3800-watt generator, like any other champion generator, holds three years warranty and lifetime maintenance support.
- The Champion generator 3800-wayy is a bit loud, although it is not a problem for many it is somewhat noisy when it starts
- In case of a dead battery, the Champion 3800 generator can only be manually started when using Propane, not with gasoline
- It does not feature any GFCI outlet, and all of its outlets are not covered
Our Top Tips for Portable Generator Selection
Whenever there is a power failure at your home or electrical connections are non-existent at any job site or powering up electrical appliances is required for RV or any outdoor event or festival, a portable generator keeps running all the machines and tools get the job done. However, several factors are needed to be well-thought-out while choosing a portable generator.
The first and foremost factor of a portable generator is its ability to transport from one place to another. The best portable generator is the one which is highly convenient to be transported either by grabbing it with ease because of its design and less weight or with a durable and robust wheel kit and never-flat tires.
Another critical factor is the power output you require. This can be determined by sorting out how many appliances and heavy machines will be electrified with your portable generator. This decides the size and running watts of your portable generator.
Fuel flexibility is also a critical factor in choosing a portable generator. If a portable generator is compatible with twin fuel ability, then it would be an ideal generator. Portable generators are mostly to be used on sites, RV, and festivals, so a portable generator gives you the flexibility of choosing between the fuel types according to your requirements, surge power, budget, and availability of the fuel on the go is the best amongst the portable generators.
Portable generators must not be very loud as these have to be carried out along with us on RV or camping or job site. So a generator with minimal noise level is most fit to choose from a variety of portable generators.
Outlets type and count of outlets is also a vital aspect that needs to be considered when choosing a portable generator. The more outlets in the portable generator, the more you can drain maximum power out of it, and receptor type is too a vital factor to be kept in mind as certain outlet types might be required to be double up the power by using the parallel kit.
Our Final Thoughts on the Best Champion Generator Options
Now that we are well-informed and aware of all the features about all the top generators by The Champion power equipment it can be said that these generators are reliable and powerful enough to provide backup from a small home to a vast job site and power up from your tools and home appliances and devices to all the power-hungry appliances and heavy commercial machinery.
These Champion generator options’ user-friendliness, hassle-free setup, and operations, high-end features have contributed a lot to their fame and popularity. The champion power equipment generators are more on the economic side with all the latest, innovative, and advanced technology, including the quiet technology, hybrid inverter, and a lot of others. All the champion generators are the superlative product in the market and lead in the portable generators market.
These generators have all the key features and specifications that we usually look for in portable generators, whether it is required for commercial or industrial purposes or domestic and recreational purposes. One can safely and without any doubt, pick any of the mentioned Champion portable generators.
Additional Generator Resources
- Portable Generator Transfer Switch: A 2020 Guide
- Generator Oil Matters: Choosing The Right Oil For Your Generator
- Power Line Conditioner: A Great Purchase? Our Take + 4 Options
- How To Parallel Generators For Strong Power in 2020
- The Importance of a Generator Wheel Kit in 2020
Interested in getting more information about generators, usage tips, and recommendations for the best portable generator? If so, you may be interested in the Generator Expert mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.