Are you looking for a generator that is super quiet, highly reliable, and has an extended run-time? If yes, then we have the answer for you—no need to search anywhere else because Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator is here for your rescue.
If you are planning for a camping retreat, or a road RV trip to somewhere in the mountains or maybe you just need a high-performance generator, then Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator is perfect for you. You can run 1800W items for 13 hours straight on this generator. The motor runs so smoothly and hardly causes any technical issues. This unit is highly ranked and is recognized as one of the most energy-efficient generator models available in the market.
The recoil starting system very easy to operate, and it generates noise as low as 52 decibels. So, read this post about the amazing Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator and see if it suits your needs or not.
Features of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
- Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency: The easy access recoil starts features an Eco mode, which saves fuel and makes the generator environmentally friendly. The leftover fuel is used efficiently and fully before the alarm for more addition goes on.
- Digital Control Panel: The control panel includes many features like low oil alarm, overload alarm, and output indicator. This keeps you updated on the fuel recheck and the operations of the generator. It makes you work on maintaining the generator a lot easier.
- Compact and Portable: As this generator is lightweight and portable, a single person can quickly move t around and keep it on-the-go for the use. You can effortlessly take it anywhere you want to go. Think of it as your powerhouse travel buddy!
- Super Quiet Operation: Now you can enjoy the luxury of a noise-free generator that will be as a quitter as a hum of 52dBA. But it will still be a power source for all your devices and will have remarkable performance. All your sensitive gadgets will also remain protected as it provides stable and clean power.
- Highly Secure: There is a useful circuit breaker installed in the generator that acts as overload protection. Because of the automatic low oil shut off, you can sleep with a peace that there is no way your house won’t burn down due to an aggravated fire triggered by the generator!
Additional Features of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts
- 13 Hours of Run Time
- 3 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Rainier 79cc OHV 4 Stroke Engine
- Two 5-20R 120V 20 AMP Household Outlets
- One 12V 15 AMP DC Outlet
- One Neutral Floating Grounding Port
- Built-In Handle at a Lightweight 44 Lbs
- EPA and CARB Compliant
- Parallel capable
- The power of this generator can be doubled when linked via cables to another similar or compatible generator unit
- <3% Total Harmonic Disruption (THD)
- Dimensions: Length:19.7 x Width:13.3 x Height:17.3
- Weight: 44 lbs
To download the owner’s manual PDF of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator from the X website, please click here.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives To The Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
We would be remiss if we did not mention some of the advantages and potential disadvantages to the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator. No portable generator is perfect, and our weight as a source of unbiased portable generator product reviews would be in jeopardy if we did not recognize this fact.
As such, below are some pros and cons of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator. We also have included a few relevant alternatives if this product does not check all the boxes to meet your needs.
Advantages of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
- Super Quiet: You can set this generator in your back garage and sleep comfortably, knowing that neither you will get disturbed nor your neighbors will.
- Effective and Digital control Panel: It is very easy to track the functions of the generators as you can view all the indicators on a single screen. You can view the low oil alarm, overload alarm, and output indicator all in one spot. This really makes your job a lot easier when you want to see how the generator is working.
- Portable and Lightweight: This generator is exceptionally lightweight, a portable that a single person can carry around anywhere he likes. You can fit it and set it up anywhere you like.
- 3-Year warranty: With a reliable warranty, you can get an expert technician to take care of all the technical and electronic issues that may arise in your generator.
- Energy Conservation and Fuel Efficiency: This generator is quite eco-friendly and maximizes the use of fuel and minimizes its consumption.
Potential Disadvantages of the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
- No Dipstick for Oil: Many users have complained that because there is no dipstick in the fuel tank of the Rainier R2200i, they faced difficulty while checking the level of oil. It gets easier with a dipstick to keep monitoring the level of oil left in the tank and then refill it accordingly.
- Pull Start Cord instead of Electric Start: In this electronically driven world, it’s a shame to still employ manual mechanisms in the latest machinery and objects. People prefer the luxury or either a remote or an electrical switch with which one can turn on and turn off the generator without pulling any cords.
Alternatives to the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator
- Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200
- Westinghouse IGen2200
- Briggs & Stratton P2200 Powersmart
- Energizer EZV2000P
Tips For Selecting The Perfect Generator
You might get puzzled about which generator to choose. Do you know your requirement? Why do you need to know about watts? Which size will suit you? What is the run time of a generator? f you have to answer all these questions at once, under the immense pressure of purchasing the right generator and making the investment correctly, then you will have a panic attack. This way, we will guide you on how to find the best suited portable generator for you, just follow these tips:
- Choose the right size: Make sure you select the generator with the adequate running and starting watts so that your electronic items and function perfectly on it. Make sure you keep a note of all devices you will connect and check their watts and sum them up. Then cross-check them with the size of the generator to see which one suits your needs.
- How much is its run-time?: Long run time will ensure that the generator can work for an extended time at half load.
- Cord Set: Many generators have a heavy-duty cord set and multiple cord sets, which are very difficult to manage. Make sure you choose the one which has an easier to manage cord set.
- Portability is essential: Portable generators are easier to move around but can be heavier. Assess your use and where will you carry your generator. Then see portability type suits you.
You will absolutely love the Rainier R2200i Inverter Generator if you are a big fan of an eco-friendly, super easy to use and a lightweight generator. It is a good investment that gives you access to a lot of features that can be very useful when you have a power outbreak or you want to go on vacation. This can power your entire RV, and it is so portable you can travel with it anywhere and store it wherever you want.
The 1.3 gallons of a tank, when filled full, can operate consistently for 13 hours at 1800W usage. 100% of clean energy will keep your products safe and protected. So, do you see any reason why you wouldn’t want to purchase this fantastic generator? No, right! So, go purchase it now!
Additional Generator Resources
- Portable Generator Transfer Switch: A 2020 Guide
- Generator Oil Matters: Choosing The Right Oil For Your Generator
- Power Line Conditioner: A Great Purchase? Our Take + 4 Options
- How To Parallel Generators For Strong Power in 2020
- The Importance of a Generator Wheel Kit in 2020
Interested in getting more information about generators, usage tips, and recommendations for the best portable generator? If so, you may be interested in the Generator Expert mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.