If you are planning a tailgate party or a road trip to the mountains or the depths of wild forests, then you definitely would be indulged in the hunt of locating the perfect generator. It may seem difficult because you might not know what you are looking for. You must get puzzled, looking at all the specifications and terminologies. But don’t worry, we have got you covered!
If your use is restricted to hosting tailgate parties and catering trips that would require powering some essential appliances, you cannot find a generator better than the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200. It belongs to the brand’s PowerSmart Series and will help you in the consumption of fuel and efficient use of power sourcing.
This super quiet generator will keep you and your partners satisfied as you wouldn’t have to hear the god awful, monstrous noise of the traditional generators. With its power, you can keep it running for 6.5 hours at 25% consumption. This is ideal if you are taking this light-weight and compact generator along with you on a trip. With its clean power produced, all your devices will remain unharmed, and you can enjoy your electronics in the middle of nowhere without any trouble. Read more about this awesome generator to see if the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 is the best choice for your next outdoor adventure!
Features of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
The popular features that make this generator so much popular among avid travelers are:
- Fuel-Efficient: The four-cycle engine of Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 generator is fuel-efficient and even functions at low oil. This provides excellent torque for the engine, which generates high power but at low fuel consumption. This shows that this generator is cost-efficient.
- 2-Year Warranty: No matter what technical ambiguity you ave or if there a technical issue in the generator, the technicians will be there for your service. The warranty covers resolving any issue and providing guidance on setting up the generator.
- Secure and Clean Power: The Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 generator produces clean energy and is a secure power source for all your gadgets. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting your sensitive electronics like phones, laptops, and tablets to it.
- Convenient for Carrying: This generator is exceptionally light and compact. Fit it in the back of your car or adjust it at the foot of the seat. It will fix in at any spot, and you can easily move around with it anywhere. So, don’t let your generator hold you down and stop you from exploring.
Additional Features of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
- 111 cc OHV engine
- 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Muffler: Super Lo-tone
- Recoil Start Type
- Generates less than 3% total harmonic distortion
- 1-gallon fuel tank
- Parallel connector compatible
- 59 decibels operating volume
- Weight: 55lbs
- Dimensions: 22.4 Length x 14.4 Width x 19.9 Height
To download the owner’s manual PDF of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator from the X website, please click here.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives To The Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
We would be remiss if we did not mention some of the advantages and potential disadvantages to the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator. No portable generator is perfect, and our weight as a source of unbiased portable generator product reviews would be in jeopardy if we did not recognize this fact.
As such, below are some pros and cons of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator. We also have included a few relevant alternatives if this product does not check all the boxes to meet your needs.
Advantages of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
- Quiet Start: This generator creates 57 decibels of sound, which is so low that you wouldn’t even feel that a generator is operating beside you.
- Power Mode: This feature of the generator helps conserve energy and avoid any waste of generated energy and fuel consumed.
- Long Run-Time: Though the power wattage offered by this generator is low, it has a long run time. On a 25% operational load, it can easily function for 6.5 to 8 hours straight.
- User-Friendly: The Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 is easy to operate and manage a generator which can function with minimum management.
- Low Oil Shutdown: This feature adjusts the oil pressure in the engine to make sure that after the oil level reduces to a certain level, the engine will shut off.
Potential Disadvantages of the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
- No USB Port: If you are looking to connect any of your laptop or camera directly, you may not relish the fact that there is no USB port. It may change your mind about choosing this generator if you are planning to find a generator for the outdoors.
- Low Power: As mentioned earlier, this generator doesn’t offer high power. It produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts. These may seem a lot, but if you intend to power heavy-duty appliances, then you may need to more units in the parallel connector port.
- Difficult to Carry: This generator is not at all massive, but it would have been a lot easier to carry if two handles were installed in it.
Alternatives to the Briggs and Stratton 30651 P2200 Generator
- Westinghouse IGen2200
- Briggs & Stratton P2200 Powersmart
- Energizer EZV2000P
- Atima Generator
Tips For Selecting The Perfect Generator
While selecting the best alternative out of the competitor generators, you will have to analyze your head. You will have to take several factors into account, and then based on that standard criteria, you would have to appraise and assess the performance and operation of each generator. Follow these pointers and find out their answers to see which generator will be your final pick:
- Choose the right size: Before choosing the generator, ask yourself what wattage will be sufficient for you. You might need a wattage calculator to reckon which generator size will be perfect for you. If you plan on catering to a tailgate party, it will require powering some music set up and maybe warming of food trays. For this, 1000watts will be adequate.
- What should be the run time: You should look for a generator that has an extended run-time on half load. This means that the generator ill can power your appliances for a longer time.
- Is it easy to move around?: Look for the portability of the generator. As you will be traveling around with it, you would want it to be light-weight, compact, and easy to carry.
- What are your output needs?: You will be running a cord set and a lot of appliances on the generator, so make sure it has multiple outlets.
- Fuel consumption; This is where horsepower and fuel efficiency come into the picture. Choose a generator that doesn’t waste fuel and consumes a limited amount.
You may not find a better portable generator to take along with you on a recreational retreat or camping trips. It’s ideal for charging low watt appliances for a longer period of time. You may be disappointed with its low power and inability to heavy-duty power objects or the essential home appliances but trust us when we say that this inverter generator will be your new travel buddy.
The customer services offered by Briggs and Stratton is so effective and supportive that you will have no trouble setting up the generator. You can easily contact the customer management t department and ask for assistance regarding maintenance and repair. This feature is imperative as to set up a generator properly is a challenging task. If you are taking it with you along on a trip, you must have complete knowledge about its technical parts and functionality.
You will definitely be quite impressed with all the features offered by the highly affordable Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 generator. So, go get your hands on this amazing product now!
Additional Generator Resources
- Portable Generator Transfer Switch: A 2020 Guide
- Generator Oil Matters: Choosing The Right Oil For Your Generator
- Power Line Conditioner: A Great Purchase? Our Take + 4 Options
- How To Parallel Generators For Strong Power in 2020
- The Importance of a Generator Wheel Kit in 2020
Interested in getting more information about generators, usage tips, and recommendations for the best portable generator? If so, you may be interested in the Generator Expert mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.