We live in a technologically advanced era where we rely helplessly on electricity for everything. It may be impossible for you to picture your lifestyle, adjusting to a normal where there are consistent power outbreaks and no source of electricity. But that will certainly halt your life and all day to day functions, wouldn’t it? So, out of this fear, you would want to purchase a reliable and effective portable generator. This way, you can carry it anywhere and avoid any disruption caused by a power outbreak.
So, to help you make this decision, we will review the amazing Atima Generator and see if it’s a perfect fit for you or not. If you are accustomed to a sophisticated and busy lifestyle that demands the functioning of high-end appliances like refrigerators, air conditioners, televisions, hair heating products, coffee makers, and other similar electronic appliances, then Atima Generator is ideal for you.
Features of the Atima Generator Portable Generator
With its automatic power fluctuation controls, all your electronics will remain safe, and you can enjoy the privilege of a power source charging all your appliances in time of need. This will definitely be one of the wisest investments you make. Let’s review how the features of the Atima Generator will benefit you:
- Fits demanding lifestyle: If you want your generator to heavy-duty power items like TV, refrigerator, and air conditioner, then you may not find a better generator than Atima Generator.
- Fuel-Efficient: Because the engine of the Atima Generator is small, it only uses a small amount of fuel. Hence, for a long continuous consumption, it adjusts the functionality of the engine in such a way that no fuel is wasted.
- Service and Useful Manual; Setting up the generator may be a challenging task. Still, with the explicit manual of Atima Generator and its impeccable customer service, you will be able to manage the installation procedure all on your own.
- Light-weight and Portable: This generator weighs approximately 47 lbs, which means it is lighter than most generators and can be easily carried. Its handles make the portability of the Atima Generator super easy and completely eliminate any problems regarding moving the generator around.
- Ergonomic and Accessible Design: The ergonomic design of the Atima Generator distinguishes it from the rest of ordinary generators. This generator is very simple to operate, and it lasts longer than propane and battery-powered generators.
Additional Features of the Atima Generator Portable Generator
- Powered by Yamaha MZ80 engine
- Quiet (51.5 Decibels)
- 10 hours runtime at 25% load
- 4 hours runtime at full load
- Max rated output: 1600W
- Max output: 2000W
- Smart Throttle
- Built-in fuel gauge
- Easy-fill oil: spark plug access port
- 12-volt “cigar lighter” outlet
- 2 X 120V/60Hz grounded power outlets
- Parallel Capable ready
- 8 Amp DC and 20 Amp AC circuit breakers
- 1-gallon fuel tank
- Weight:7 lbs with wheels for easy portability
- Dimensions:6 Width x 19.7 Height x 13 inches
To download the owner’s manual PDF of the Atima Generator Portable Generator from the X website, please click here.
Pros, Cons, and Alternatives To The Atima Generator Portable Generator
We would be remiss if we did not mention some of the advantages and potential disadvantages to the Atima Generator Portable Generator. No portable generator is perfect, and our weight as a source of unbiased portable generator product reviews would be in jeopardy if we did not recognize this fact.
As such, below are some pros and cons of the Atima Generator Portable Generator. We also have included a few relevant alternatives if this product does not check all the boxes to meet your needs.
Advantages of the Atima Generator Portable Generator
- Genuine Yamaha Engine: As we know, Yamaha produces the best performing engines that require low maintenance. You will relish the fact that Atima Generator has a Yamaha engine installed in them.
- Smart Technology: The innovative smart throttle of the Atima Generator adjusts the working of the engine automatically so it can carry the load of the appliances connected.
- Super Quiet: The maximum fuel efficiency makes the generator whisper quietly in terms of making a noise. The Pulse Width Modulation and advanced inverter technology work collectively to make sure the generator doesn’t create any loud, obnoxious noise.
- Parallel Capable: To increase the power of this generator, you can attach compatible units.
- Super Long Run-time: At 50% load, the full tank can work for consecutive 7.6 hours, which is way higher than the runtime of most of the generators.
Potential Disadvantages of the Atima Generator Portable Generator
- Pricier: Though it may seem that the Atima Generator offers a lot of features, these come at a significant price. Though its features are unmatched and in comparison to the Honda 200, it is very cheap, but it is more expensive than the generators that have similar specs.
- No 5V USB port: Atima Generator has no USB port to support the connection of a 5V USB.
Alternatives to the Atima Generator Portable Generator
- Yamaha EF2400ISHC
- Champion 3400
- Yamaha EF2000iSv2
- DuroStar DS10000E
Tips For Selecting The Perfect Generator
You might get very confused when it comes to choosing the “right generator”. You might be a hopeless case if you are unaware of the technicalities. What are your requirements? Do you need to know about wattage? Which generator size will best suit you?
What is the sufficient runtime of a generator? if you are looking to answer all these questions simultaneously, it is quite likely you will make the incorrect decision. So, to keep you on the right track, we have prepared the following guide for you:
- Choose the right size: Select the generator which has adequate running and starting watts so that your electronic devices and essential appliances can function perfectly on it.
- Ideal Runtime: Long run time indicates that the generator will function for an extended time at half load.
- Cord Set: Mostly generators consist of a heavy-duty cord set with multiple cords attached, which can be very challenging to manage. So, make sure you choose the generator which has an easier to manage cord set.
- Portability is essential: Portable generators must be light-weight and easy to carry so you can travel anywhere with them without any inconvenience caused. Appraise your use and the location where you will set it up and then see the portability type that suits you the best.
The hottest generator on the market currently is the Honda 200. Still, if you conduct a fair comparison between Atima Generator and the Honda 200, you will see that at half the price, you will get all the same features in Atima Generator.
With inverter technology, you can gain access to a variety of useful settings. With Atima Generator, you wouldn’t have to worry about the obnoxious noise or frequent maintenance. A sleek and robust construct, long runtime, user-friendly nature, and CARB compliance ensure that the performance of Atima Generator outshines its rivals.
You may not be able to find a better generator as a backup power source or a stable power supplier for recreational use at such a low price. This is practically a steal as you are acquiring so many benefits at such a low cost. So, enjoy your tailgate party or keep on working hard without any power outbreak stopping you because Atima Generator got you covered!
Additional Generator Resources
- Portable Generator Transfer Switch: A 2020 Guide
- Generator Oil Matters: Choosing The Right Oil For Your Generator
- Power Line Conditioner: A Great Purchase? Our Take + 4 Options
- How To Parallel Generators For Strong Power in 2020
- The Importance of a Generator Wheel Kit in 2020
Interested in getting more information about generators, usage tips, and recommendations for the best portable generator? If so, you may be interested in the Generator Expert mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.